Monday, May 4, 2009

The Stay in Mount Alvernia Hospital

Oh, I think I mentioned that I was born in Mt Alvernia Hospital right? Yah, I love that place. I love how the aunties (nurses) helped me pompom, change, and giving me a wonderful sleeping condition in the nursery. I also like the warmness of the room that Mummy stayed in. She was afraid that I will be cold, and thus always ensure that the temperature of the aircon is no lower than 26 degree, sometimes even increasing to 27 degree.

Daddy also tried to stay throughout, even on the first day when Mummy was staying in the double room (324B, St Edward Ward). But he told me he was chased off by the nurse finally at night, when they realised he was hiding behind the curtain...

On the second day of stay, Daddy and Mummy managed to secure a single room, so they shifted to room 327, St John Ward, which is just a few rooms down the same corridor.

When I was born, there's this big hoohaa over the new H1N1 virus, otherwise known as the piggy flu. This resulted in the hospital allowing only one visitor a day per patient, starting from the 3rd day of stay. I heard Grandpa got stuck at the entrance, as they do not allow him to enter... Already asked Lynn cheh cheh not to spread her virus... sigh...

Oh, talk so much, never show photo. Here you go.








No comments:

Post a Comment