Friday, May 8, 2009

Daddy Went Back to Work (7 May 09)

The day started as a sad sad day, because my Daddy has to go back to work. His leave ended yesterday, and cannot accompany me whole day anymore. This really dampened my day, and I cannot do anything about it, other than to drink more milk to "drown my sorrows".

Because I need the extra milk to help me forget Daddy's absence, Mummy has to work double hard. In fact, the moment Daddy left, I started to drink for like 1hr, so that there is enough milk to make me sleep, to make me forget that I missed Daddy. Mummy told me it shocked her, for she did not expect to have so many feeding sessions that need her to work for more than 45min... Poor Mummy, but you cannot blame me, it is Daddy's fault.

In the afternoon, there were some hampers sent to the house, courtesy of Daddy's colleagues. Mummy said these are gift hampers for newborns, so it turned my mood the other way round. I was very happy! There were diapers, some clothings, and such in the hampers. Mummy's colleague, Mdm Chang, came to visit me also. She brought along gifts from Mummy's school, and guess what, more diapers! I was sooooo happy, for this means that Daddy and Mummy has to spend lesser to buy night disposable diapers for me, then they can save the money to buy more toys for me! Yay!! =P







Daddy came home rather late, he said he has a lot of work to do, as he did not go back office for quite some time. Because he came back so late, I started to miss him again in the late afternoon, and began on my drinking spree... Sigh, poor Mummy. You are the best!! Daddy naughty!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment