Saturday, May 9, 2009

Clinic Visiting Day (8 May 09)

Today, Daddy and Mummy brought me out to two places, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh. You must be thinking "wah, so loving, bring baby out for gai gai". No... The fact is, we went to Thomson Plaza for Mummy to see Dr Goh, so that he can check if Mummy is ok after delivering me. This is the first time I dropped by Dr Goh's clinic, although Mummy claimed that I had been there a lot of times, and they had been looking at me through Dr Goh's scanner many time. Dr Goh seems a very nice uncle, he also carried me and we took a photo together. =)



After visiting Dr Goh, we went to the "evil cheh cheh" place again, Dr Heng's clinic. Mummy said that I had borderline high level of don't know what john dice (jaundice), I think it is because Uncle Johnson, Daddy's cousin, threw too many dice, resulting in me having to visit Dr Heng again. Anyway, Dr Heng poked my leg again!! OUCH!! Evil Cheh Cheh!! =(

Luckily, this time, they told me my "john dice" level had went down, so I hope I will not be poked, if not I will be pain pain again next visit. =(

When we get home, I finally got a chance to take photo with Yi Po. See, she is such a nice and pretty Yi Po right? =)



At night, Ye Ye also came to visit me. He had longed to carry me since the visit at the hospital. But he never carried me earlier because he was a little dirty after work, he did not want to make me dirty or sick. Soooo sweet is my Ye Ye. I also took a picture with him, and somehow, it looks like both Ye Ye and Yi Po took picture at the same position? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment