Monday, May 4, 2009

2 May 09, Going Home...

I had one day of extra stay in MAH, as Dr Heng, my first pediatrician (PD), says that my jaundice level is high (10.2, she say more than 10 must stay). But on 2 May, I finally got to go home, yay!! =)

Daddy drove, so he quickly rushed to get the car to the hospital entrance, so that I do not have to go into the sun. According to him, that was my first, and last ride in his Mitsubishi Lancer, shown in the picture below.



The journey home was smooth, as Daddy tried his very best to drive slow and safe. Thanks Daddy! =)

Upon reaching home, I was tucked into bed. I really have no idea, why I perpetually is tired all the time. I spent my time in hospital, and on the car, sleeping (other than feeding time). But the expert say, baby need more sleep, for they will become more clever in the future woah. I am just preparing for the future, to be the next Einstein you see. =)

Daddy and Mummy bought this super nice baby cot for me, with lots of Baby Pooh pictures, very very cute. You can see, I am comfortably tucked in, to sleep (yet again)... =P



No comments:

Post a Comment