Friday, January 1, 2010

It's a new year (2010)!!

19 Sep 09

My Daddy ah, have been very very irresponsible for a long time. He had not been updating my blog for SSSSOOOOOoooooo long. So now for a start in the new year, Daddy is going to summarised the things that had happened in late 2009.

At the last entry, it was mentioned that I missed Daddy a lot, and was looking forward to him returning from MSTD. And presto!! On the faithful day of 19 Sep 09, Daddy finally came back and hugged me and carried me!! I was overjoyed with smiles! =)





5 Oct 09

Daddy and Mummy say, today is the first day that my lower front teeth are observed to be popping out from the gum. The white cap can be seen, and it is no wonder that Daddy is complaining of lack of sleep for past week. I had been feeling very uncomfortable for many nights, as the tooth tooth tried to force their way out. It's ok Daddy, lack of sleep will help you to cut weight!! =P

10 Oct 09

*Sob**sob* Daddy and Mummy brought me to Uncle Matt Matt again today. It was time for my second dose of 6-in-1 injections. OUCH!! It hurts!!



21 Oct 09

Mummy, I love you!! You had fed me sooooo well. Today, one week before my 6mths date, I had hit 10kg!! Measuring 67cm in length, I am definitely a healthy growing baby. I love milk milk!! =)

29 Oct 09

I am 6 months old! And both Daddy and Mummy had took Child Care Leave today, so that they can bring me to the Jurong Bird Park. I never knew that birds can be sooooo colourful, like the flamingos. Sooooo pink, I like! But the weather was very unfriendly, the sun was blasting outright at us, and I sweated a lot. Poor Daddy and Mummy, have to endure the heat and carry me around. But we definitely enjoyed the outing today, and a lot of nice nice photos were taken. =)







Oh, today Daddy and Mummy also attempted to mould my hand and foot prints on clay for the second time, and they finally succeeded!









1 Nov 09

Yay! I am finally starting to move on with new food! Mummy had bought rice cereal and let me try. It was mixed with only milk and... it just taste a bit blend, but it's nice anyway. Mummy, can I have some flavours added in?



Mummy is the best, again! She went all out to satisfy my taste bud with different flavoured purees. Yummy! I love rice cereals so much more now!! =)





29 Nov 09

Woah!! We are going to fly soon!! I am so excited. Daddy is going to do a special write up on the US trip once the photos are finalised. Can't wait to share with everyone all the wonderful things that took place there. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment