Saturday, July 18, 2009

My 1st Swimming Session (5 Jul 09)

Mummy had been shopping online, buying a lot of things for me. She had really went all out to make sure that I have the best things, in terms of toys, play area, studying material... And one of the item she bought for me, is a home swimming tub!! =)

After the swimming pool arrived, Mummy decided to let me test out in Jiu Jiu's toilet, as there is much more space. I must say I enjoyed the sensation of being in the pool, in warm water. There is enough space for one adult to go in (to help build my confidence), which Mummy volunteered her service and changed into her swimming costume (she can't really swim inside though). =)



But this did not last long, as I started to get impatient, because the water started to get a little bit cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment