Sunday, July 12, 2009

Daddy says...

... that he is very sorry for not helping me to log down the key events that had happened in June and early part of July. He had been very busy with work, and could not find time to sit down and think of what to pen down, the memorable ones. But nonetheless, I managed to track a little of my own development, and here goes:

6-in-1: 13 Jun 09

I visited Daddy's friend, who is a doctor in a clinic. Daddy says this friend of his prefers to stay anonymous, so cannot reveal his name here. We'll call him Dr Uncle. Daddy says I need to be stronger, so that I will not be friends with some illness, who are bad bad things that will make me feel unwell. So, I have to go and see Dr Uncle, and get some protection. Daddy and Mummy did not reveal what kind of protection I am getting (but I think they did discuss in their adult language). Anyway, off we go, on 13 Jun, to see Dr Uncle.

We took some time before Daddy finally found Dr Uncle's clinic. After registering, we went into the room, and this is the first time I see Dr Uncle. He smiled at me, and said things like "Corine good girl ah, Corine no scared right?". I was bewildered, I cannot understand why he ask me not to be afraid. Moments later, Daddy stripped me!! Or rather, Daddy pulled up my diaper, and the next thing I know, I felt something cold on my right buttock. All of a sudden, OUCH!! Very painful!! Dr Uncle seemed to have poked me at my buttock... =(

Later then I realised, it was my first 6-in-1 immunisation jab... To think Daddy and Mummy didn't warn me earlier... Wahhh, why like that? But then again, if they would have told me earlier, I think I would have clinged onto the house door, and refuse to leave the house.

Seeing Doctor Again (21 Jun 09)

It was just slightly more than one week ago that Daddy told me no bad illness will come and disturb me (after the vaccination). But I started to have slight cough on 19 Jun, which got worse each day. Daddy and Mummy got very very worried, and on Sunday (21 Jun), they decided to bring me to for a check at NUH. By then, I started to have running nose on my right and blocked nose on my left. Yi Yi helped remove my nose block by sucking out with her mouth... yucks, but, thank you Yi Yi!!!!!

I had some nose drops from the NUH doctors, which I find it very uncomfortable whenever Daddy or Mummy used it one me... Simply yucky... But no choice, for recovery, I had to endure this for 6 days, and truthfully enough, I started to recover after 7 days, and ceased to have cough from 29 Jun onwards. Yeah, I am now more immuned to the bad bad illness! =)

During the month of June, I also started to settle down, and caused lesser and lesser stress to Mummy. I think this is due to the big big patience and love that Mummy had been showering on me, and this really made me feel the love, and I started to smile a lot to her. My feeding also started to stabilise for the past few weeks, as I can try to stick to a 3hourly feeding window. I guess all these are due to the much effort that Daddy and Mummy had worked on me, when they opted to induce me on the EDD to come on this world, so that I will be an on time baby. =)

I had also became more and more chatty. So much so that Daddy said he had been having those 30-45min sessions with me, to chit chat about anything that I am interested in. But somehow I do not have any impressions of such sessions, I suspect it is more of Daddy talking and I am receiving... And I also suspect I had some chat sessions with Piper cheh cheh, though Daddy never say...

No comments:

Post a Comment