Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chinese Full Month Celebrations (23 May 09)

23 May was a very exciting day, as my Daddy and Mummy had thrown my very first party, to celebrate my growth and development in the first month. =P

My first gift is from Auntie YY. She mailed the parcel over from the States way back in early April. Guess what, it's a set of pink Polo Ralph top (with panties). Coincidentally, Daddy's friends, Uncle Kelvin and Auntie Alice also bought the same top. Good thing is, they got me a different colour (but there's no panties!)

Anyway, my Yi Po rushed down to Vivo City that particular morning to buy two sets of clothing for me (see pics below). She said it is important and basic courtesy to dress up nicely when meeting others for the first time, so she also dolled me up. In addition, she emphasised that clothings doubled up as a gift that she's giving on behalf of her sister (my grandma, who has been blessing me). Thank you Yi Po and my Po Po too!! =)





As for the food, Daddy has chosen Orange Clove as the caterer for my celebrations. According to him, their food is quite nice, and the decorations are very very well thought of. The uncle who delivered the food had spent much effort in making the display look very nice.



There were a lot of people who came to see me, and many of them had wanted to carry me. This includes my Daddy's Aunties, who were soooo excited in seeing me. They were basically queueing up for their turn!! I am just so popular. =P

I received a lot of gifts that day, so much that Daddy have to arrange them on the floor. I love all my presents!! There's Ang Baos too, and Daddy promised me that he will open a bank account for me soon. Thank you all uncles and aunties, for your kind gesture!! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment